ASUS Prime B550M-K AM4 Motherboard with PCIe 4.0 DDR4 M.2 and USB 3.2 Gen2
- The ASUS Prime B550M-K is expertly engineered to compliment the 3rd Gen Ryzen processors enabling you to make best of the performance available from the same through the AM4 Socket. The VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, and Fan Xpert 2+ offer comprehensive cooling enabling you to make best of the processors resources.
- Equipped with 2 x M.2 slots with PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slot supports up to 22110 and provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform.
- Capable of taking in a max of 128GB of DDR4 RAM across 4 x DIMM slots with support for 4600(O.C)/4400(O.C)/4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3200/3000/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory.
- We also have a total of 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, 6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 4 x USB 2.0 Ports. It comes with 1 x D-Sub, 1 x DVI-D Port and 1 x HDMI 2.1(4K@60Hz). The prime also comes with ASUS DIGI+ VRM, ASUS LANGuard, Overvoltage Protection and Stainless-Steel Back I/O.
- Prime B550 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings through ASUS’s UEFI BIOS enabling you with everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system.